How To Download A Twitter Video To An MP4 File For Playback On Any Device
Is there a way you can save a Twitter video in MP4 to your phone or computer so that you can watch it at a later time? Four ways to download Twitter videos to MP4 are shown in this article. You can perform this on Windows/Mac/iPhone/Android with these steps: If you follow this guide, saving Twitter videos to MP4 would never be so simple before now.
Part 1: Use EaseUS MobiMover to convert Twitter videos to MP4 on Windows and Mac
A video downloader called EaseUS MobiMover can work on both Windows and Mac. Video to MP3 conversion, Video downloading, audio downloading, and video transfer are all part of the same app. When you use EaseUS MobiMover, you can download videos to your computers in several formats, such as MP4, MP3, WAV, and M4A.
It can quickly get videos from Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and other places. It can do this very quickly. You can use this software to download Twitter videos to MP4 if you want to. It’s important to point out that the tool can download multiple Twitter videos by entering multiple video URLs at once.
- Step 1: Open EaseUS MobiMover. Choose “Video Downloader” from the left pane.
- Step 2: Copy and then paste the URL of the video you desire to download into the bar > Tap the “Download” button.
- Step 3: Then, EaseUS MobiMover analysis the URL and downloads the Video to the specified device in a matter of seconds. As soon as it’s done, you can look for and play the video on your target device when you want to.
If you wish to view the Twitter video on your iPhone when you’re not at home, you can use EaseUS MobiMover to move the MP4 Video to your iPhone.
Part 2: How to Keep Twitter Videos to MP4 with an Online Twitter Video Downloader
Online Twitter to MP4 downloaders are also good tools to help you get videos from Twitter that you want to save. A desktop app isn’t needed to keep videos from the internet, so you don’t have to do that. As I have said before, many online video downloaders are free to use, but they have ads that you must watch. If the ads aren’t too many and don’t lead to dangerous sites, most of you agree with them. This is a list of two online tools that can help you convert Twitter to MP4 files.
1. Twitter Video Downloader
Some online video download sites may be shut down for various reasons, which can make it hard for people to get videos from them. You may find that an online website recommended in a blog can’t be opened anymore now. Twitter Video Downloader has been a tool for at least four years, and it still works well. You can’t do anything on the site if there are three ads on each page. Take a look at this guide on downloading Twitter videos to MP4.
- Step 1: Go to Twitter Video Downloader with your browser and open it.
- Step 2: Find the Video on Twitter that you want to save. Choose “Copy link to Tweet” from the share icon. This will give you the Video’s URL.
- Step 3: Copy the Video’s URL and paste it into the page. Choose a video with a resolution that fits your needs, then click “Save video.” Finally, you’ll want to click the three dots icon and choose “Download” to save the Video in MP4.
2. YTMate Twitter Downloader
There are ads on YTMate Twitter Downloader, but it gives you more options for what to do with the file that you download from Twitter to MP4. You can not just save Twitter videos to MP4, but you can also download them in an MP3 file. The online tool doesn’t show ads on its page, but it displays ads by opening a site when clicking the “Download” button. Check out this tool.
- Step 1: Find a Twitter video’s URL with the method we talked about in the text above.
- Step 2: Launch Y2Mate Twitter Downloader and put the Video’s URL in the address bar. Choose “Go.”
- Step 3: The procedure displays an advertisement, which you can dismiss without checking. You can choose a download option in the next step and then click “Download.” This will save the twitter video to your computer.
Part 3: Get Twitter Video in MP4 on an iPhone or iPad
Twitter videos can be watched on your iPhone with EaseUS MobiMover, which we discussed in the first part. I downloaded it as an MP4 file and then sent it to the iPhone with software. A document by Readle is a good app if you want to download Twitter videos to MP4 on your iPhone with an app like this: See this page for the detailed steps, or click here to see them.
Part 4: How to Get Videos from Twitter to MP4
A free app called TWDown for Android lets you download Twitter videos to your phone in MP4 format. You can use it to save Twitter videos to your phone. The app makes it easy to download Twitter videos to MP4 in two steps. Then, copy the video’s URL and open the app. You can also keep your downloaded videos in a separate folder. Another feature of the app is that it can save GIFs from Twitter.
- Step 1: Open Twitter. Tap “Copy link to Tweet” to bring the Video’s URL.
- Step 2: When you open the TWDown app, the URL will be checked for you. Click the down arrow to save the Video to your Android phone.
When you want to download Twitter videos to MP4, this article has four ways to do it. No matter where you want to get the Twitter video, you can find a way to do it here. When you download Twitter videos to MP4 one by one or in a group, it won’t be hard for you to do.
For people who can’t understand what they see in a video on YouTube, subtitles play an essential role in the experience. It’s also an excellent way to learn a new language. Want to download a new language by downloading YouTube videos and subtitles to your computer? For this reason, we’re going to show you five proven ways to download the YouTube subtitles or closed captions that you want.
Before I talk about these tools for downloading subtitles from YouTube, there are some things you need to know about YouTube subtitles. Some videos have built-in subtitles that are part of the video itself, while others have separate subtitles made just for the videos. If a video has no subtitles, YouTube will use its speech recognition algorithm to turn the words spoken in the video into text that can be read. This is called an “auto-generated subtitle.” If you use automatic captions made by machine learning algorithms, you may not be sure they will be good.